People keep telling me I should vote for Ron Paul. I don’t know what the hell they could be thinking of. Ron Paul is a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a xenophobe, and a religious fanatic. I agree with him about legalizing marijuana. I agree with him about ending the war in Afghanistan, even if I don’t particularly respect his reasons. I realize that he is, by a considerable margin, the best of the Republican field of presidential candidates. But that’s not saying much.
- RT @adamjohnsonNYC: good thing we don't have govt-controlled media in this country https://t.co/fLkt9lQZa6 1 month ago
- RT @RoKhannaUSA: @samsteinhp @humanistreport @winniewong DNC members who voted for lobbyist money should resign. It's morally blind and ton… 2 months ago
- RT @imgur: The Trump Handshake. imgur.com/gallery/2ah2Z https://t.co/nFQD4rJzir 3 months ago
- RT @ChrisWarcraft: So many people saying "appears to violate the law" or "looks to be a crime" - wake me up when you're done equivocating. 3 months ago
- RT @THEsaragilbert: RT @JM_Finn @THEsaragilbert Just saw this on Facebook. I believe it. https://t.co/irml7mERHU 3 months ago