People keep telling me I should vote for Ron Paul. I don’t know what the hell they could be thinking of. Ron Paul is a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a xenophobe, and a religious fanatic. I agree with him about legalizing marijuana. I agree with him about ending the war in Afghanistan, even if I don’t particularly respect his reasons. I realize that he is, by a considerable margin, the best of the Republican field of presidential candidates. But that’s not saying much.
- RT @MattOswaltVA: Trumps thoughts on: Obama - disaster Paris - shithole White House - dump Boy Scouts - liars Neo-Nazi rally - many sides t… 2 months ago
- RT @Brocklesnitch: Issues where I don’t need to hear from “both sides”: - racism - homophobia - Ross is the worst friend 2 months ago
- RT @ShaunKing: I am told she was just fired from her job. twitter.com/ShaunKing/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @adamjohnsonNYC: dems vomit out shitty slogans because they can't name that which is afflicting people's lives without upsetting their r… 3 months ago
- RT @gaywonk: I compiled Fox News' worst defenses of Trump Jr.'s collusion meeting. Enjoy: https://t.co/pXfMXQj9BF 3 months ago