People keep telling me I should vote for Ron Paul. I don’t know what the hell they could be thinking of. Ron Paul is a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a xenophobe, and a religious fanatic. I agree with him about legalizing marijuana. I agree with him about ending the war in Afghanistan, even if I don’t particularly respect his reasons. I realize that he is, by a considerable margin, the best of the Republican field of presidential candidates. But that’s not saying much.
- RT @mkraju: CNN POLL Presidential Approval Rating Dec of First Year Bush, 2001 86% Kennedy, 1961 77% Bush, 1989 71% Eis… 4 weeks ago
- RT @paulkrugman: Susan Collins says she's concerned about deficits, and that's why she's voting for the tax bill. I'm watching my weight, a… 4 weeks ago
- RT @XplodingUnicorn: Grandma: How are you so cute? 5-year-old: I took a bath this week. 1 month ago
- RT @VersoBooks: 20% of the poorest people in the UK don't have access to the internet at home. The consequences of this digital deprivation… 2 months ago
- RT @MattOswaltVA: Trumps thoughts on: Obama - disaster Paris - shithole White House - dump Boy Scouts - liars Neo-Nazi rally - many sides t… 5 months ago