One of the more fatuous arguments Obama’s acolytes are repeating in favor of this abhorrent debt ceiling deal is that cuts to Medicare will be taken out of payments to providers, as if this somehow has no effect on people on Medicare. Here’s a clue for you: Doctors don’t have to accept Medicare, and the number of those who don’t grows every year. In some states, little more than a third of primary care physicians accept new Medicare patients. If you slash their payments — already at less than 80% of what private insurers pay — do you think that number will go up or down?
- RT @MattOswaltVA: Trumps thoughts on: Obama - disaster Paris - shithole White House - dump Boy Scouts - liars Neo-Nazi rally - many sides t… 2 months ago
- RT @Brocklesnitch: Issues where I don’t need to hear from “both sides”: - racism - homophobia - Ross is the worst friend 2 months ago
- RT @ShaunKing: I am told she was just fired from her job. twitter.com/ShaunKing/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @adamjohnsonNYC: dems vomit out shitty slogans because they can't name that which is afflicting people's lives without upsetting their r… 3 months ago
- RT @gaywonk: I compiled Fox News' worst defenses of Trump Jr.'s collusion meeting. Enjoy: https://t.co/pXfMXQj9BF 3 months ago